Thursday 14 June 2012

Lone Wolf - Jodi Picoult (2012)

3.5 stars

I really enjoy Jodi's books and was interested to read this as it didn't seem to have a controversial issue like her books usually do. This book did turn out to have a controversial issue, however she didn't handle it as well as she usually did. I am interested to see how her new book Between the Lines will work and am quite excited as it will be unlike her previous works.

I found this to be one of her less interesting books, and I struggled to want to read it until the trial occurred. Although this is still a good book that deals well with the idea of pulling the plug on a family member, I think it was probably one of her weaker stories, although I found the wolf information really interesting at times. My favourite character was definitely Edward, I think I would have had the same opinion as him and would have made a lot of the same decisions as him if I was in any of those situations. A good read, however I wouldn't recommend it over most of her other books.


For plot summary see Mac's previous blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment